Mentoring Programme for International Master Students
MasterPlus – Study Support Programme for International Master’s Students The TU Darmstadt has made it its goal to provide international Master’s students with a good start to their studies and a successful degree.
Through the MasterPlus Programme this goal was put into practice. (opens in new tab) More info
The following topics will be covered in the workshops provided by your mentors:
- Study Organisation
- Registration for Exams
- Preparation for Exams
- Recap & Outlook for upcoming Semesters
The first workshop will be held online and you will be informed about the time and date by your mentors.
- Self-motivation in the Master's programme (what can I expect in the Master's programme?)
- Self-management and digital studies (best practices f. example study and exam plans)
- Success strategies for studying (optimal exam preparation – what do I need to know?)
- Setting goals for studies & career (thesis, internship, job – the next steps)