Your Study Abroad Opportunities
spent 1 year at Tartu Ülikool (Estonia)
I can only recommend jumping at the chance to spend a part of your studies abroad. It is an unique opportunity to take courses outside the TU Darmstadt curriculum that can be acknowledged back home, e.g. in the elective course section.
spent one year at the Polytechnique Montréal (Canada)
My year abroad in Canada has helped me grow professionally and, above all, personally. I also speak fluent French and English now and have friends all over the world.
- Erasmus+ is an exchange programme within Europe: Exchange Europe.
Application deadline: 30th November for the following academic year (winter and/or summer semester). Another application period only for the summer semester in the following year ends on 31st May.
- In addition, we have partner universities worldwide, where you can also study abroad: Exchange overseas.
Application deadline: 30th November for the following academic year (winter and/or summer semester).
Please note: the Hessen programme has a different application deadline.
- General information about exchange semesters and dates of the central information events: Information events
- The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) is an international, apolitical, independent organization for the placement of internships abroad. , Current vacanciesfurther information
- Students of materials science can acquire a Future Leaders Scholarship in cooperation with Bosch-Rexroth. The integrated internship at Bosch-Rexroth focuses on electronics manufacturing (circuit board design, thermal simulation of electronic components): Further information on the program
- With the , the école polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland offers an intensive laboratory internship for bachelor and master students who wish to pursue a PhD at the end of their studies. This internship can be recognized as an advanced research lab within the Materials Science master programme. E3 program
- The commits to empower new generations of professionals working in a circular transition with a socio-civic compromise. This humanizing approach is here considered as the perfect complement to the technical skills for a true application of circularity principles. CIRC.LE project