Service and Scope of Activities
We offer you our comprehensive expertise to support your own research activities.
In addition to our technical support in the field of chemistry, comprising co-operations, feasibility studies and scientific papers, we also offer you our assistance in case of any analytical problems.
Please contact us.
|Chemical synthesis and processing of molecular inorganic precursors|
|Sol-gel-syntheses of ceramic materials|
|Preparation of green bodies and pyrolysis|
|Classic sintering technology for the production of ceramic materials|
The research group Dispersive Solids possesses a wide range of laboratory equipment which is used to deal with your orders.
- MBraun-glove box with gas purification
- different horizontal and vertical GERO-furnaces with PID-controller and gas flow controller for Ar, N2, NH3 etc. up to 1500°C
- Graphite-furnace (Astro) up to 2000°C under inert gas atmosphere (He, Ar)
- HTM Reetz-furnace, horizontal up to 1700°C also usable for oxidative atmosphere with PID-controller
- Simultanous thermal analysis (TGA-DTA/DSC) possibly usable with MS- und FT- IR-coupling for EGA
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
- Thermal Mechanical Analyzer (TMA)
- Dynamic rotary rheometer
- N/O- und C-analyzer for C/N/O-determination
- Gauging station for measuring impedance and electric conductivity
- Cold-isostatic press
- Uniaxial warm press (500°C, 40 kN)
- Plate press (300°C, 125 kN)
- Ball mill and different grinding mills
- Plasma etching device
- Attenuated total reflectance unit for FT-IR-spectroscopy (IR-ATR)